“The Hug Doctor is currently available for speaking engagements including keynotes, seminars, workshops and panels. He is available to speak about the following topics:
- Activism in our communities from a heart/hug centered place
- Having a harmonious and effective working environment
- Utilizing the hug to live in the present moment and get clear about core values
- Multiculturalism and how to embrace and honor each other
- Team building in ((the space of a hug))
- Radical transparency and how truth in love is effective in our home, life, and work
Most recently he was excited to be invited to speak as a hugging expert at the 32nd annual National Hugging Day event at Agape Spiritual Center in Los Angeles. He was honored as a founding member of The Hug Alliance http://www.thehugalliance.net/ to be a part of bringing together people of over 40 different nationalities and leading them in the world’s largest 21 second hug.
Stone has also been pleased to be able to present his views on the power of hugging in the United States and Europe. He welcomes the opportunity to speak about the impact of longer hugs, going on 21 day hugging journeys and living in ((the space of a hug)).
Contact Dr. K for more information on Speaking engagements.